Australian Legal Education Awards 2023
Celebrating excellence in Australian Legal Education
Nominations are now invited for the Australian Legal Education Awards (ALEA), established in 2021 by the Council of Australian Law Deans and the Legal Education Associate Deans (LEAD) Network as a prestigious award scheme for legal educators.
Nominations are to be submitted in the required nomination form, via attachment to an email to email@example.com.
Nominations close 27th March 2023, 11:59 AEDT.
For all inquiries contact LEAD Co-convenor Associate Professor Judith Marychurch at firstname.lastname@example.org
The ALEA scheme offers awards in five categories:
1. Excellence in Teaching
2. Excellence in Teaching (Early career)
3. Excellence in Teaching (Sessional)
4. Excellence in Teaching (Engagement)
5. Excellence in Research Supervision
In addition to the general awards above, the ALEAs seek to honour sustained contribution to legal education over a period of at least 25 years through the Outstanding Career Achievement Award, which is assessed directly by members of the Council of Australian Law Deans (CALD).
Information pack, nomination forms and promotional materials
Click on the following headings for the item
* ALEA 2023 Nomination form - Categories 1 - 5
* ALEA 2023 Nomination form - Outstanding Career Achievement
* ALEA 2023 Poster (can place on notice boards etc)
* ALEA 2023 PowerPoint slides (can use to present at meetings etc)